Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables enterprises to create and run quick, intelligent business applications while maximizing IT resourcefulness through full utilization of modern hardware and software architectures. Today’s enterprise technology managers face browbeating challenges: balance the commitment to provide best-of-breed technology, keep costs low and system integration in the same wavelength, while convincing stakeholders that they’re investing in worthwhile solutions.
Oracle Fusion Middleware clarifies enterprise technology management by favoring companies with end-to-end system clarity and transparency on a common platform. With Fusion Middleware, CEOs and IT Managers have a tool for seamlessly integrating divergent ERP, database, inconsistent network and reporting solutions. Lastly, it helps in optimizing ROI in IT.
Why Oracle? Some benefits;
- Help clients embrace the leading the line innovations, increase productivity and enables faster acceptance of emerging technology by putting into effect Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle’s modular approach of Fusion Applications means clients can decide to implement the applications on their own schedule and appetite of change
- Reduce Risks for migrations and upgrades of the Oracle Cloud Application Foundation
- Expedite the future Oracle Fusion technology today while extending the value of your existing investment in Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards or Siebel
- Minimizes Costs with rapid installations, setups and reference architectures
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the only middleware available from any vendor that provides a complete, open, and integrated approach across social, mobile, and cloud technologies. It offers the efficiency of working with a single, strategic partner for all of your middleware requirements, as well as the cost effectiveness of certified integrations with Oracle Database, Oracle Applications, and Oracle Engineered Systems. With best-in-class offerings across every product line, Oracle Fusion Middleware can enable you to maximize the processes and applications that drive your business today and provide a foundation for innovation in the future.
Why Oracle SOA?
It proposes simplified cloud and witin a single patform it offers integration of mobile and Internet of Things(IoT) .The components of the suite resulting from consistent tooling, a single deployment and management model , seamlessly connect backoffice and in-the-field applications.It provides the distinct advantage of lowering costs by allowing the ultimate re-use of existing IT investments and assets. It offers built in security with centralized policy management..
To summarize Oracle SOA Suite 12c enables ;
- Cloud Integration through cloud adapters and web services on a single platform.
- Internet of Things integration.
- Coherence enables applications to scale linearly and dynamically for predictable cost and improved resource utilization.
- Latency can cause big problems. Coherence helps to solve these by caching and processing data in real time.
- Provide real time availability of data and integration.